Ticket Info and Purchase
Grants entry to all performances taking place on a single evening.
Regular ticket: 235 NIS
Ticket for Israel Museum subscribers and senior citizens *: NIS 210
Ticket for students / soldiers *: 180 NIS
Trio ticket – admission to the three days of the festival: 630 NIS
No double benefits
A certificate must be presented at the entrance
Box office opening: 18:00
Gates open and music starts: 18:30
Daily ticket for NIS 169 for American Express card holders, to download the benefit code click here
Daily ticket for NIS 200 for Isracard credit card holders, to download the benefit code, click here
Purchase tickets on the festival website
Hours of operation phone information: Sun-Thu 10: 00-16: 00 | Phone for booking tickets andinformation: 02-5631544
For inquiries, please contact: email@example.com
Or chat on the festival website
During the festival, tickets can be purchased at the box office at the entrance to the festival. The festival does not guarantee that there will indeed be tickets left for purchase on the day of the show.
Cancellation of tickets: For details, click here – Ticket cancellation policy
* At the entrance to the festival, you will receive a daily map that will explain and clarify the route of the festival in the museum’s sculpture garden, and the performances that take place there.
* Large panels with the festival program can be found throughout the garden. There will be references to stages, complexes and “floating voices”. And of course clear signage for toilets, entrances / exits, accessible routes for the disabled and more.
* In front of all the official stages there are seating arrangements.
* At the public’s disposal, there is a pampering complex of food and drink from Beit Afaim.
* The festival is accessible to people with disabilities. Please contact the festival in advance so that we can help and provide you with the best service.
* It is recommended that you bring along some water and warm clothing.
* We ask that you please follow all usher instructions, be patient, and cooperate with all staff members.
* The festival will take place at the Israel Museum, Ruppin Boulevard, Jerusalem