Please fill out our contact form and we will reach out soon
The Festival will be held at the Israel Museum, 11 Ruppin Boulevard, Hakirya, Jerusalem
Waze: Israel Museum
The Israel Museum parking lot is available without charge to Festival guests. Space is limited.
Bus lines 7, 9, 14, 35, 66
For additional information: 02-5631544
1. The festival grounds will contain a specified accessible zone for disabled and handicapped persons. When purchasing tickets, please mention any requirements and leave your contact info. We will call you back shortly thereafter with specific instructions in regards to the accessible zone.
2. Accessible pathways to the stage and restroom areas will be available throughout the event.
3. In accordance with public health guidelines, seating will be assigned to capsules. All guests will be required to remain within them at all times, except when visiting the restrooms.
4. Festival parking will be located in the Israel Museum parking lot. Entry and exit to and from the museum, as well as the sculpture garden, are wheelchair-accessible.
5. Please note – at any time during the event, an accessibility representative will be available via phone, in case there is any need of assistance.